How to set up a Mac to print to a Windows Print Server
- Ensure the correct Konica Minolta driver is installed.
- Open System Preferences and choose Print & Scan
- Click the + symbol below the printer list:
- Enter the IP address of the Windows print server in the Address text box.
- Choose Line Printer Daemon – LPD from the Protocol drop down.
- Enter the Share Name of the windows printer in the Queue text box. Note this is case sensitive.
- Ensure the correct driver is selected from the Use drop down (choose Select Printer Software and ensure the correct Konica Minolta driver is selected for the particular printer model.)
- Click Add.
Document revision date: 2018/10/29
Software version: 18.104.22.168