How to add credit to a third-party account
- Open Resource Manager.
- Navigate to Account Management > Accounts.
- Take note of the Enforce minimum balance tick box. Normally on accounts where balances are managed, the minimum balance is enforced (ticked). This means when their balance gets to the minimum balance specified, no further transactions can be billed against this account. On the right hand side, double click on the Account.
- On the Balance tab, click on Add Transaction.
- In the Add Transaction window, you have three options: Credit (Deposit), Debit (Withdrawal) and Set to balance.
- Credit: If you choose this option, the amount entered will be deposited into the account.
- Debit: If you choose this option, the amount entered will be withdrawn from the account.
- Set to balance: If you choose this option, either a debit or a credit will take place in order to set the account to the balance entered.
- Click OK.
Document revision date: 2018/10/11
Software version: 188.8.131.52