How to adjust the job auto-delete timeout
- Open Resource Manager.
- Navigate to Device Management > Shared Devices.
- On the right hand side, double click the printer (to apply to only one printer) or select all printers (control+A) and click the Edit button.
- Click the Function Settings tab.
- If you had more than one printer selected, tick the checkbox to the left of the Auto delete unprinted jobs checkbox to enable it.
- Tick the Auto delete unprinted jobs checkbox.
- Enter the number of minutes after which unprinted jobs will be deleted (e.g. 1440 for 24 hours, 10080 for 1 week etc.)
- Click OK.
Refresh the PDAgents
Now that the auto-delete timeout has been changed, the PDAgents will see the new setting the next time they refresh from the database. By default, this happens every 10 minutes. To force a refresh immediately follow these steps:
- In the tree view on the left, click the PD Agents node.
- On the right, highlight all the servers. Right click and choose Refresh.
Document revision date: 2018/10/12
Software version: 126.96.36.199