How to open a printing report
- Open PDReports.
- Navigate to Reports > Usage Reports > All Usage Reports.
- Choose the way in which the data must be grouped. For example, if you would like totals per User, choose Grouped by User.
- In the Report Type frame, choose whether you want Summary (if grouped by user it will show only totals per user) or Detailed (show every print job).
- In the Time Period frame, choose the period for which you would like data. To choose your own dates, change the Period drop-down to Custom.
- If you would like an extra grouping level, tick the Include 2nd level group box. In the Group by drop-down, choose the grouping option. For example, if you would like to get totals for each printer used by each user, choose Device.
- Click Open Report.
How to export a report
- Once the report is open, click the button in the top left.
- Change the Save as type drop down to the format you would like (e.g. Microsoft Excel 97-2000).
- Browse to where you would like to save the file.
- Enter a name for the file in the File name text box.
- Click Save.
Document revision date: 2019/05/09