How to open a top ten users report
- Open PDReports.
- Navigate to Reports > Analysis > Top / Bottom N.
- On the right hand side, click on the drop-down menus at the top to select top, 10 and Users.
- Choose which data must be shown in the report from the Show graphs for frame.
- In the Use data for the period frame, choose the period for which you would like data, e.g. Today, Last Week, A full 3 months until today, etc. To choose your own dates, change the Period drop-down to Custom.
- Click Open Report.
How to export a report
- Once the report is open, click the button in the top left.
- Change the Save as type drop down to the format you would like (e.g. Microsoft Excel 97-2000).
- Browse to where you would like to save the file.
- Enter a name for the file in the File name text box.
- Click Save.
Document revision date: 2019/05/07