How to open a summary report of calls per user for a specific department
- Open PDReports.
- Navigate to Reports > Usage Reports > Pbx Calls > Grouped by Department.
- In the Report Type frame, choose Summary (show group totals).
- In the Time Period frame, choose the period for which you would like data. To choose your own dates, change the Period drop-down to Custom.
- Tick the Include 2nd level group checkbox and choose User in the Group by dropdown.
- If you would like a bar graph of the users within the department, tick the Graph checkbox in the Include 2nd level group frame.
- Click the Filter Departments tab.
- Tick the Filter departments checkbox.
- Enter some characters of the department’s name in the Search for text box. Once the department record is located, tick the item.
- If you would like only a subset of users with the department included in the report, click the Filter Users tab. Tick the Filter users checkbox and then tick the users that must be included in the report.
- Click Open Report.
How to export a report
- Once the report is open, click the button in the top left.
- Change the Save as type drop down to the format you would like (e.g. Microsoft Excel 97-2000).
- Browse to where you would like to save the file.
- Enter a name for the file in the File name text box.
- Click Save.
Document revision date: 2018/10/12
Software version: 184.108.40.206