How to change the PDServer IP address for Konica Minolta embedded devices
When the Konica Minolta embedded applications are installed on the printers, they record the IP address of the server running the PDServer module. If this IP address changes, the printers will need to have their embedded applications re-initialised with the new PDServer IP address. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Resource Manager.
- Navigate to Device Management > Shared Devices.
- Double click a printer that is using a Konica Minolta embedded controller.
- Click the Controller tab.
- In the Primary Server frame, ensure that the correct hostname for the PDServer appears in the host name text box.
- Click the Resolve button, next to the IP drop down.
- Ensure that the correct IP is chosen from the drop-down (servers with multiple network adapters will have more than one IP address).
- Click the Initialisation tab.
- Click the Gather Info button.
- Once the two applications appear in the list, highlight both of them and click Delete Application.
- Once the application delete process is complete, Click Initialise.
- Click OK.
Document revision date: 2018/10/12
Software version: 126.96.36.199