How to see which user billed to a particular account
- Open PDReports.
- Navigate to Usage Reports > All Usage Reports > Grouped by Account Code
- In the Report Type frame, change the option to Detailed. This will show you every transaction.
- In the Time Period frame, choose the period over which you want data. Change the drop-down to Custom in order to pick your own dates.
- Tick the Include 2nd level group checkbox and choose User from the Group by drop-down.
- Click the Filter Accounts tab.
- Tick the Filter accounts checkbox.
- Tick the Account that you are interested in.
- Click Open Report.
Document revision date: 2018/10/12
Software version: 184.108.40.206