How to open a detailed call report for a specific user
- Open PDReports.
- Navigate to Reports > Usage Reports > Pbx Calls > Grouped by User.
- In the Report Type frame, choose Detailed (show every call).
- In the Time Period frame, choose the period for which you would like data. To choose your own dates, change the Period drop-down to Custom.
- Click the Filter Users tab.
- Tick the Filter users checkbox.
- Enter some characters of the user’s name in the Search for text box. Once the user record is located, tick the item.
- Click Open Report.
How to export a report
- Once the report is open, click the button in the top left.
- Change the Save as type drop down to the format you would like (e.g. Microsoft Excel 97-2000).
- Browse to where you would like to save the file.
- Enter a name for the file in the File name text box.
- Click Save.
Document revision date: 2018/10/12
Software version: 220.127.116.11