How to open a telephone call report
- Open PDReports.
- Navigate to Reports > Usage Reports > Pbx Calls.
- Choose the way in which the data must be grouped. For example, if you would like totals per User, choose Grouped by User.
- In the Report Type frame, choose whether you want Summary (if grouped by user it will show only totals per user) or Detailed (show every phone call).
- In the Time Period frame, choose the period for which you would like data. To choose your own dates, change the Period drop-down to Custom.
- If you would like an extra grouping level, tick the Include 2nd level group box. In the Group by drop-down, choose the grouping option. For example, if you would like to get totals for each number dialled by each user, choose Dialled Number.
- Click Open Report.
Document revision date: 2018/10/12
Software version: 22.214.171.124